Acquaintance with Yoga should not end with completing a course at the Yoga Institute, Santacruz. You have consciously associated yourself with Yoga- the New Way of Life. You have to maintain your link. You should specially maintain your association with like-minded persons who were with you and who are putting efforts to better themselves and strengthen themselves. That’s how we think of the Alumni Association. Joint activities, when started, should be taken up by all past members. Hansaji J. Yogendra
- Monthly meetings of the members , including educational, cultural & recreational activities in the form of talk, sharing sessions, games etc.
- Holding camps, seminars, workshops & lectures.
- Picnics, outings with family members every year
- Celebration of Annual day programme for the members & their families
- Quarterly newsletter for the members.
- Guide & motivate teachers to practice & apply simple yoga techniques in daily life for better living & share experiences.
All those who have successfully completed 3 months, 7 months or 12 months Teachers Training Course.
- Admission to membership as an Associate Member is absolutely FREE for all Indian and Overseas teachers. The teacher is required to send the registration form duly completed by email to email@example.com. Such member shall be entitled to get all news, information of swadhyaya group activities by email/post/ courier from time to time and can share his/her experience or raise any query by email.
- Admission to membership as an Ordinary Member : A nominal fees is payable on financial year basis as under
a) 1 Year – Rs. 100
b) 3 Years – Rs. 250
along with registration form duly completed. Fees can be paid in cash or by cheque at The Yoga Institute, Mumbai or can be deposited in any branch of Dena Bank in India mentioning details as under:
Account Name : SWADHYAYA Saving Bank Account no. : 010810013260 Name of Bank : Dena Bank Branch : Santacruz (East) Mumbai 400055 IFCS CODE : BKDN0460108
- Registration & Fees
Mohan Akali - 9820061609
B. L. Agrawala - 9324371694
Geeta Udasi - 9820502725
Ankita Shah - 9821789565
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org