The Yoga Institute, one of the oldest organized yoga center, provides the best hostel accommodation offering the experience of Home-Away-From-Home. Newly renovated rooms are spacious, ventilated, well lit and adequately furnished. The Institute ensures that the sadhaks/yogis/yoga learners are comfortable and are provided with a congenial environment to pursue their yogic interests.
- Separate accommodation is available for men and women.
- Arrival and departure to and from The Yoga Institute should be between 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. only.
- Each spacious room is available on triple-sharing with attached bathroom.
- 24 hours hot and cold water is available in the bathrooms.
- While the facility provides bedding and blankets, members are requested to bring their own clothing, towels and toiletries.
- Under-Bed space has been fitted with internal storage capacity.
- Separate wardrobe for storage with lock-and-key facility available.
- Residential members are strictly not allowed to stay overnight outside the Institute.
- Washing of clothes in the premises is not permitted. Members can avail of the laundry facility outside the Institute at their own cost.
- Refrigeration facility is offered to store medicines and permitted eatables. However, storage and consumption of non-vegetarian food / alcohol is strictly prohibited on the Institute premises.
- Members are advised not to keep too much cash and valuables in their rooms.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Students are expected to arrange their own travel to and from the Institute.
- All lights must be turned off at 10.30 p.m.
- A shared computer is available with internet connection. Laptops may be connected through LAN cable provided. WI-FI connection is not provided at the Institute.
- Capris, shorts, tank tops, low cut shirts, short and sleeve less T-shirts are not permitted outside their room as per the Institute dress code.
- 4 meals will be provided per day at regular intervals in the Dining Hall. (i.e. Breakfast: 8:30 am lunch 12:00pm, evening snacks 4:30pm with herbal tea and dinner : 7:30pm).
- The food served is healthy, hygienic, nutritious and cooked in little oil with less spice. The cuisine is typically Indian. Cool and UV filtered drinking water is available round the clock.