24 Feb 5 Best Natural Anti-Ageing Food Tips | Slow Down Unnatural Aging
Ageing is a natural process that cannot be avoided. Hectic lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits, and irregular sleeping patterns, however, have escalated the aging process. People in their early twenties show signs of Ageing such as wrinkles, grey hair, and body weakness and aches, even if they don’t have any medical condition.
To slow down unnatural Ageing here are 5 best natural anti-Ageing tips:
1. Essential anti- Ageing Vitamins –
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A helps to maintain the health of the skin and mucous membranes that line the nose, sinuses, and mouth. It increases the formation of collagen, which helps to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C prevents the early formation of wrinkles as well as skin dryness. Vitamin C also helps in the development of collagen. Collagen improves skin health and prevents it from sagging.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D deficiency can result in skin burns more quickly when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure is one of the leading external causes of fine lines and pigmentation. Therefore, it is essential to have enough vitamin D in your body which may help you avoid premature skin Ageing.
- Vitamin E and vitamin K are also considered vital vitamins for anti-aging. Natural and organic foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, citrus fruits, and dairy products, are the best sources to get these vitamins.
2. Efficient breathing techniques to slow Ageing –
Pranayamas have a sedative effect on the nervous system. When you take slow, steady breaths, your mind becomes calm, which reduces stress and anxiety. The animal kingdom tells us a lot about the relationship between breath and aging. Animals with a fast breathing rhythm, such as dogs, have a shorter lifespan than animals that take long, deep breaths, such as tortoises. Efficient breathing improves the level of oxygen that keeps each cell healthy and rejuvenated.
Practice pranayamas like Equal breathing, Intercostal breathing, Clavicle breathing, Abdominal breathing, and alternate nostril breathing regularly to slow down the aging process. It is the best natural anti- Ageing technique.
3. Exercise to prevent aging –
The body ages sooner if we don’t use it at full potential. Joints often becomes stiff and loose its mobility, due to sedentary lifestyle. Similarly, if muscles aren’t exercised enough, they lose strength and flexibility, thus staying active is important. Dedicating time to exercise prevents cellular Ageing and slows down the degenerative process.
Yoga asanas promote deep muscular stretch, internal organ massage helping in maintaining the spine, extremities, and internal organs healthy. Practice asana such as Parvatasana, Dhanurvakrasana, Shalabhasana, Yashtikasana, Viparitkarni, Paschimottanasana, Bhujangasana, Hastapadasana, and Halasana daily.
4. Sleep to reverse aging –
Body is repaired on its own while sleeping. This aids in the restoration of skin suppleness and overall health. Skin produces new collagen while sleeping, which prevents sagging. Additionally, sleep creates anti-inflammatory cytokines, which aid in the healing and reduction of damage caused by sun exposure or pollution throughout the day. Sleep deprivation can cause skin problems such as dryness and fine wrinkles. Taking a goodnight sleep for 7 to 8 hours is the best anti-aging secret.
5. Don’t let stress overpower you –
Stress is a major cause of Ageing. Mind and body are intertwined. Thus, avoid overthinking and worrying, this will not lead to any solution but only cause harm. Make efforts each day to remain positive.
From proper rest to good natural anti-Ageing foods and a fitness routine; everything is extremely crucial. Always take a holistic approach to reverse or slow down the aging process.