06 Feb Best natural hair treatment
Are all kinds of hair fall treatments failing you? Overly exaggerated TV commercials are designed in such a way to attract your attention and make the sale. Spending money on branded and expensive conditioners and shampoos but still not getting the results you wanted? Then we run to cut our hair or think of implants right?
Well, do consider some natural hair care treatment to restore the shine and stop hair fall. Quick tips for natural hair care.
- Itchy scalp and dandruff are one of the main reasons for hair fall. Maintain cleanliness and wash your hair regularly—at least two times a week.
- Do not use hot water to clean your hair. Lukewarm and cold water should be used to wash hair. Hot water makes the hair brittle and increases the hair breakage and fall.
- Try a homemade recipe for better hair care. Bottle gourd juice can be applied to the hair. Apply the juice to the scalp and hair roots. Wait fifteen to twenty minutes and wash off with water. Do not shampoo immediately. Wait 24 hour and wash if required with a mild shampoo.
- Shiny and soft hair care remedy- Add three to four tablespoon of honey to your daily conditioner. Apply this mixture to your wet hair and leave it for 20 minutes, Wash with water. This will add fantastic shine to your hair.
- Best hair care remedy is to eat natural foods rich in vitamins and antioxidants includes seeds and nuts like sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, green vegetables- spinach, methi, fresh fruits lemons, oranges, tomatoes in your daily diet. Drink lots of water and keep the system well hydrated.
- Exercise to reduce stress and you will find a reduction in hair fall. Yoga asanas can be done example- Hastapadangustasana, hastapadasana, Sarvangasana to increase blood flow to your head and provide the nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Relaxation techniques such as Shavasana, meditation helps to reduce stress and stop hair fall. Try these techniques daily for five to ten minutes.
- Massage your scalp regularly with coconut or almond oils. Heat these oils and cool to lukewarm temperature. These oils will nourish your hair follicles and hydrate your scalp.
- Pick up a hobby you like painting, drawing, sitting with children and playing, gardening etc. to keep busy and increase happy hormones.
- Avoid the use of too many harsh chemicals, hot rod, hot curlers, straightners and dry-blowers. These damage the hair roots and hair follicles and cause breakage.
Natural hair care treatment is the best to reduce hair fall and make your hair strong. Let us watch Dr Hansaji as she explains more such useful tips about best natural hair treatment.