- Separate accommodation is available for Ladies and Gents.
- Arrival and departure to and from The Yoga Institute should be during i.e. 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. so that accommodation can be provided.
- The hostel is on a triple-sharing basis with attached bathroom.
- 24 hours hot and cold water is available in the bathrooms.
- While the facility provides bedding and blankets, members are required to bring their own clothing, towels and toiletries.
- Residential members are strictly not allowed to stay overnight outside the Institute. In case of any emergency, the permission of the course coordinator is compulsory.
- Washing of clothes on the premises is not permitted. Members can avail of the laundry facility outside the Institute at their own cost.
- Common Refrigeration facility is available to store essential medicines and permitted eatables. However, storage and consumption of non-vegetarian food/alcohol are strictly not permitted on the Institute premises.
- Members are advised not to keep too much cash and valuables in their rooms. The institute is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Students are to arrange their own travel to and from the Institute.
- All lights must be turned off by 10.30 p.m.
- A shared computer is available with an internet connection. Laptops may be connected through LAN cable provided. WI-FI connection is not provided at the Institute.
- Capris, shorts, tank tops, low cut shirts, short and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted outside their room as per the Institute dress code.
4 meals will be provided per day at regular intervals in the Dining Hall. (i.e. Breakfast: 8:30 am lunch 12:00pm, evening snacks 4:30pm with herbal tea and dinner : 7:30pm).
The food served is healthy, hygienic and nutritious, low in oil and spice. The cuisine is typically Indian. Cooled and UV filtered drinking water is available round the clock.