The Yoga Institute, one of the oldest yoga schools in the world, provides hostel accommodation that can be best described as a home away from home. Our Newly renovated rooms are spacious, ventilated, well lit and adequately furnished. The Institute ensures that the sadhaks (students)/yogis are comfortable and are provided with a congenial environment to pursue their yogic interests.
- Separate accommodation is available for men and women.
- Arrival and departure to and from The Yoga Institute should be between 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. only.
- Each spacious room is available on triple-sharing basis with an attached bathroom.
- 24 hours hot and cold water is available in the bathrooms.
- While the facility provides bedding and blankets, members are requested to bring their own clothing, towels and toiletries.
- Under-bed space has been fitted with internal storage capacity.
- Separate wardrobe for storage with lock-and-key facility available.
- Residential members are strictly not allowed to stay overnight outside the Institute.
- Washing of clothes in the premises is not permitted. Members can avail of the laundry facility outside the Institute at their own cost.
- Refrigeration facility is offered to store medicines and permitted eatables. However, storage and consumption of non-vegetarian food / alcohol is strictly prohibited on the Institute premises.
- Members are advised not to keep too much cash and valuables in their rooms.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Students are expected to arrange their own travel to and from the Institute.
- All lights must be turned off at 10.30 p.m.
- A shared computer is available with internet connection. Laptops may be connected through the LAN cable provided by the Institute. WI-FI connection is not provided at the Institute.
- Capris, shorts, tank-tops, low-cut shirts, short and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted outside the rooms as per the Institute dress code.
- 4 meals will be provided per day at regular intervals in the Dining Hall. (i.e. Breakfast: 8:30 am lunch 12:00pm, evening snacks 4:30pm with herbal tea and dinner : 7:30pm).
- The food served is healthy, hygienic, nutritious and cooked in a minimum quantity of oil and spice. The cuisine is typically Indian. Cool and UV-filtered drinking water is available round the clock.