07 Apr Reduce weight naturally …Try out Yogic kitchen Recipe- Butter Milk
Reduce weight naturally …Try out Yogic kitchen Recipe Butter Milk
Struggling to lose weight naturally? Looking for quick and clever ways to maintain ideal weight? Or just want to fine tune the digestive system?
Well take a load off. Yoga is a way of life. It empowers you with the correct solutions the natural way, which will help you to balance out your daily routine and metabolism so shedding just a little bit extra without majorly extra diet cuts backs is possible.
Summer is a good time to shed a little extra fat more easily. You can get to sweat it out naturally and hot summer months actually help out.
First of all be active; Set aside 30 to 40 minutes of Yoga Practice every day.
Most important thing is Diet…Follow Yogic Diet or Satvik Diet rich in whole grains, fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes and fresh organic greens. Time- tested method to reach and maintain your ideal body weight the healthy way.
Quick Tips at home to reduce weight naturally
- Reduce intake of spices and processed food
- Include home-cooked foods, seasonal fresh fruits and organic green vegetables in daily diet.
- Avoid binge-eating
- Portion Control and eat throughout the day
- Schedule your meals adequately throughout the day
- Up the intake of fluids; summer months dictates nourishing drinks and coolants
Try out Yogic kitchen Recipes butter milk -Super coolant a common lunch accompaniment in most Indian households. A summer favourite and it is ready within few minutes without any hassles with almost no cooking.
Pudina & Coriander Buttermilk or Chaas
- 1/2 litre fresh plain buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fresh and cleaned mint leaves, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup fresh and cleaned coriander leaves, chopped finely
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated finely
- 1/2 tsp dry roasted cumin seeds, ground coarsely
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, take the finely chopped mint and mix chopped coriander. Blend in the butter milk slowly. Mix gently.
- Old- School butter churner comes in handy, if not you can use a big ladle to mix rest of the ingredients.Chill it in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or serve fresh along with lunch.
Buttermilk naturally improves digestive system. Butter milk is rich in calcium and acts as a natural detoxifying agent. Boosts immunity and gastro-intestinal problems are cleared. It is a rich source of vitamin B specially riboflavin, which is required for conversion of food to energy and secretion of hormones that aid digestion. Butter milk is a “natural probiotic” that has gut friendly bacteria that assist in better breakdown and assimilation of food.
Healthy gut is the key to lose weight effectively. Thus relish the chaas and drink-up for gut health and happiness!