20 Apr THE YOGA INSTITUTE (TYI)-YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE LEVEL 2
THE YOGA INSTITUTE (TYI)-Yoga Teacher Training Course Level 2
The Yoga Institute – Life school educating, enriching and empowering lives since 1918! We are the oldest organised yoga centre in the world. Yoga Teacher Training and Holistic-Healing Centre provides the wealth of yoga education and gives you the advantage of becoming a qualified yoga professional.
Aims and Objectives of Three Month Yoga Teacher Training Course (QCI Certified) Advance certification
- Lays down a strong foundation of Yoga psychology, theory and practical aspects of yoga
- Yoga education helps to improve self-discipline leading to improved awareness, focus and concentration.
- Yoga education to improve emotional stability, mental hygiene and holistic health
- Improves your ability to handle daily life problems, anger, frustration, stress and competition with a fresh view point.
- Helps to cope with dualities of life with equanimity.
- Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Meditation all are simplified for better understanding, learning and teaching. Yogendra breathing rhythm founded by Shri. Yogendraji while performing yoga asanas with correct bhavas takes the learning of yoga and asana practice to superior learning and performance.
- Householder yoga founded by the TYI is non-evasive and gentle approach makes it an easy choice for every sect and age group. (Eligibility 18 years and above can enrol)
- Effective, flexible and functional aspects make TYI- Householder yoga quite popular. It can easily be inculcated in regular lives and busy schedules
Advantages and benefits of learning at The Yoga Institute
- TYI is a stalwart and pioneer in yoga education field. Thousands of qualified yoga teachers have passed out of the esteemed institute.
- 99 years of collective experience in teaching, learning and training aspects of Classical Yoga or Ashthanga Yoga and applications in daily life for Householders.
- Difficult asana, kriya, pranayama and meditation simplified for better learning and understanding
- Experienced and dedicated yoga teachers have the required knowledge and proficiency of the subjects he/she is teaching. Experiential way of learning and teaching Yoga is very effective. (Yoga teaching and learning is experience based and the student gain direct experience of the subjects taught by teacher who actually practice before they teach.)
- Yoga teachers create a good learning atmosphere and have good rapport with the students. Individual attention is paid to ensure all doubts and difficulties are cleared.
- Airy, neat and clean and spacious class rooms.
- Lush Green Campus is an oasis of calm and serenity, fruit laden mango trees, squirrels running around freely, butterflies and flowers in full bloom- A very peaceful environment for learning. As soon as you enter the gates bhavas of reverence and a very positive vibe takes over.
- Good library facility on campus. Library has good collection of ready reference material on YOGA and TOTAL HEALTH- books, journals, research papers, in-house publication on Yoga therapy, magazines, etc
- Advantage of dual certification TYI is the first QCI (Quality Council of India) certified Yoga teacher training school in the world. Once you successfully finish the three month TTC (Teacher Training Course) you get TYI certification and QCI certification.
Duration 3 months Compulsory residential course; since it is an advance level certification
6.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Holiday: all Sundays
- Course Dates for 2017-18 – Includes the 7 days Health Camp
28th Jan – 18th April 2017
22nd April – 17th July 2017
22nd July – 23rd October 2017
28th October – 22nd January 2018.
7 Days Health Camp – The 7 Days Health Camp is included within 3 Months TTC Course and begins on the first day of the above mentioned dates.
The Code of Conduct will have to be followed on acceptance as a student in the 3 Month TTC. It is expected that an atmosphere of positivity and sincerity be maintained.
No prerequisite knowledge of Yoga is necessary, however it is encouraged that students come here with an open mind to learn Classical Yoga.
Registration has to be done 3 months prior for completion of visa formalities and other residential requirements.
Please proceed with filling up the online registration form, only if you agree to the Code of Conduct. For making online payment kindly register on the link below. Within 24 hours after registering, you will receive an email containing the link to the payment portal. You can use the link to make the payment.
Rs. 99,000/- (inclusive of lodging, boarding, tuition, books and the 7 Day Camp)
A non refundable advance payment of Rs. 30,000/- is necessary for registration. Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable.
We support all credit cards. For making payments using MasterCard you can use PayPal. Alternatively, you can also make payments using net banking or opt for wire transfer by writing to us.
For further inquiries write to firstname.lastname@example.org