04 Jan Yoga Teachers Training Course – Benefits & Advantages
Yoga Teachers Training Course
THE YOGA INSTITUTE (TYI) One year weekday Yoga Teachers Training Course in Hindi (TTC)–This course is considered a Level 2 or advanced course in yoga teacher certification.
About The Yoga Institute – It is the oldest organised Yoga Institute in the world that conducts Yoga teachers training course since almost a hundred years. It was designed as a Life school which has been successfully educating, enriching and empowering lives since 1918. Yoga teachers training course provides a holistic yoga education and gives you the advantage of becoming a qualified Yoga professional.
Advantages of studying at The Yoga Institute (TYI)-
- TYI is a stalwart and pioneer in Yoga education field. More than 50,000 of qualified yoga teachers have passed out of the esteemed Institute. 100 years of collective experience in teaching, learning and training aspects of Classical Yoga or Ashthanga Yoga and applications in daily life for the Householders.
- Difficult Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayamas and Meditation simplified for better learning and understanding.
- Experienced and dedicated yoga teachers have the required knowledge and proficiency of the subjects he/she is teaching. Experiential way of learning and teaching Yoga is very effective. (Yoga teaching and learning is experience based and the student gain direct experience of the subjects taught by teacher who actually practice what they teach.)
- Yoga teachers create a good learning atmosphere and have good rapport with the students. Individual attention is paid to ensure all doubts and difficulties are cleared.
- Airy, neat and clean and spacious class rooms ensure group learning and teaching of Asanas.
- Lush Green Campus is an oasis of calm and serenity, fruit laden mango trees, squirrels running around freely, butterflies and flowers in full bloom- A very peaceful environment for Yoga learning. As soon as you enter the gates Bhavas of reverence and a very positive vibe takes over.
- Good library facility on campus. Library has good collection of ready reference material on YOGA and TOTAL HEALTH- books, journals, research papers, in-house publication on Yoga therapy, magazines, etc
- Advantage of dual certification TYI is the first QCI (Quality Council of India) certified Yoga teacher training school in the world.
Some of the main educational benefits from the Yoga TTC include-
- Theory lectures on Yoga Philosophy; Ashthanga Yoga or Classical Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana and Dhyana); Yoga Sutras by Sage Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagvada Gita lessons and Karma Yoga studies; Bhavas and Yogic Concepts (attitude training.) Method Training & Practice in Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, Kriyas /Purification Processes, Mantra chanting, & Meditation classes
- Practical and theory aspects about basic Anatomy & Physiology covered. All major body organs, systems and functions covered. Holistic Wellbeing benefits of associated with Yoga practices, safety measures / contraindications are covered. ) TYI actual applications of Yoga, for tackling various ailments posture correction, lower back problems, weight issues and obesity, heart related problems, Diabetes I and II, Low and High BP, Stress, Constipation, pre and post natal Yoga, etc.
- Yogic Fundamental Lifestyle of AVAV (Ahar, Vihar, Achar and Vichar covered
- Yoga Teaching Methodology includes lesson plans, alignment principles and how to prevent injury in Yoga postures, understanding, caring and charting the growth of Yoga students. Training program also includes all the ethical guidelines for the Yoga teacher trainees.
- Equal weightage is given to both the theory and practical and teaching methods during examinations.
- It provides a strong foundation and a sound knowledge base on Yoga psychology, theory and practical aspects of Yoga.
- Yoga TTC helps to improve self-discipline leading to improved awareness, focus and concentration.
- It equips an individual to improve personal emotional stability, inculcate mental hygiene and holistic health.
- Provides adequate teachers training skills and equips an individual to handle learner as well as his/her personal life problems, anger, frustration, stress and competition. Helps to cope with dualities of life with equanimity.
- Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Meditation all are simplified for better understanding, learning and teaching. Yogendra breathing Rhythm founded by Shri. Yogendraji while performing Yoga asanas with correct Bhavas takes the learning of Yoga and asana practice to superior learning experience and performance.
- Householder Yoga founded by the TYI is non-evasive and gentle approach makes it an easy choice for every sect and age group. (Eligibility 18 years and above can enrol)
- Effective, flexible and functional aspects of Yoga teachers training course makes TYI- an easy choice. It can easily be inculcated in regular lives and busy schedules.
Once you successfully finish the one year TTC you get TYI certification which is recognised worldwide and you are eligible to apply and appear for QCI –Level 2 exams (Quality Council of India) from TYI campus itself.
Registrations start on 1st of each month for one year TTC (yoga teachers training course). It is a non-residential course. Enrol today and get the advantage of learning from one of the oldest organised Yoga centres in the world. Transforming lives since 1918!