06 Nov Yoga tips- Reduce side fat
Yoga tips- Reduce side fat
Reduce weight quickly but naturally using quick guide yogic tips. Every festive or holiday season weight issue and dilemmas crop up, and we look for answers. Here is my take on how to lose weight at home safely following simple yogic tips.
Yogic Diet tips
- 10 to 12 Glasses of liquid a must every day. For example- morning on an empty stomach drink one glass of lukewarm water on an empty stomach as soon as you get up. Empty bowels and then you can have 2-3 glasses of warm water with half tablespoon lemon juice and honey. One hour after breakfast have one glass full of water. During lunch have one glass of buttermilk, consume one glass green tea in the evening. Evening keep dinner light with a bowl of soup and post-dinner after 30 minutes have a glass of water. Before going off to bed one hour prior to sleep drink one glass of water. (So plan your liquid intake throughout the day)
- Increase uptake of seasonal green veggies and include whole grains in your diet.
- Avoid heavy meals. Reduce portion size.
- Do not skip breakfast. Do not overeat.
- Chew your food properly
- Sattvic yogic diet is highly recommended
- Stop storing fast foods, fried foods and processed ready to eat meals at home.
Yogic Pranayama recommended
- Yogendra Pranayama IV (Abdominal breathing or intercostal breathing)
Yogic Asanas recommended
- Yogendra Trikonasana
- Yogendra Yastikasana
- Yogendra Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Yogendra Parvatasana
Yoga is the best and gentle form of exercise that suits every age. Make it a point to learn from qualified and experienced yoga teachers to eliminate yoga-related injuries.
Yoga Asana and pranayama, when done correctly along with diet corrections, is enough to keep the side fat at bay. Keep it simple. Reduce weight naturally and quickly using these yogic tips.
Try today and experience the difference. Learn the success mantra of how to lose weight naturally. Enroll Today Click Here Check out our 7 Day Health Camp. The programme covers Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Yogic concepts, diet, games, recreation, attitude training, relaxation and meditation. Highly trained teachers conduct this course.